Are you passionate about your creative side and love working with other creatives?
Reed is a positive, creative arena for expression of creativity – yours and those who we provide services for. We encourage our staff to explore their creative side and imagine greater things. We are artists working for artists, and there is something magical about working with, and for like-minded people. A fantastic synergy ignites when creatives come together to complete a project in a way that maximizes the viewing experience and satisfies the artist’s vision. For some, it’s a high like no other.
Dedicated to maximized quality standards for decades, Reed continues as an internationally recognized resource for the professional creative and their audience. We bring to the table our passion, experience, advanced knowledge and unsurpassed skills. If you would like to be an important part of this amazing organization, reach out with your résumé to the address below the opportunity.
What you will need to win at Reed:
Be an individual with a positive attitude, confidence, and comfortable in conversation. You are an effective communicator, and personable. Change doesn’t scare you. You’re able to thrive in an atmosphere that has changing demands and priorities. You understand that success requires holding your contacts and fellow employees in high regard, working in a co-creative and co-operative manner. You jump at the opportunity to meet and talk with customers and prospects.
Does this sound like you and are you able to travel locally to client sites when necessary, attend networking events, and give plant tours to prospective clients? If so we would like to talk with you about our available opportunity to have a hand in shaping our positive future.
Reed Art & Imaging – Denver, CO
Reed Art & Imaging is a professional fine art reproduction studio. We produce fine art prints for artists’ worldwide, corporate graphics such as trade show displays, banners and display prints, museum / visitor center displays, and various fine art related services and fulfillment. Reed Art & Imaging is a family owned business located in central Denver since 1979.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify business opportunities which are compatible with Reed Art & Imaging strategies and capabilities.
- Research new business opportunities through various social networking channels.
- You’re not afraid to hunt and prospect for business.
- Able to close and convert potential leads into customers. Maintain relationships with current customers.
- Develop new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments.
- Acquire the essential knowledge critical to properly supporting the best interests of prospects via Reed Art & Imaging products and services.
- Able to correspond, meet with potential customers, and have professional presentation ability.
- Trustworthy self-starter, that can self-manage and work with limited supervision.
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
- Be resourceful & take responsibility for controlling your own success in our business growth.
- Detail oriented and able to gain understanding of the quoting process.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight time frames.
Education / Experience / Requirements:
- Experience in, or knowledge of fine art reproduction, photography, digital printing, and graphic arts is a plus.
- A degree is preferred but not mandatory for the right candidate.
- Steady consistent work history.
- 2-5 years of previous sales experience is preferred.
- You’re a quick learner and able to adapt to changing demands.
- You’re proficient in general office programs and able to use a computer.
- You have Reliable transportation. Other duties can be assigned by manager.
Benefits may include:
- Base salary plus commission
- Expense allowance
- Health / Dental / Aflac Insurance
- Sick Time
- 401K program
- Employee discount
- Complete training on all products and services
Send sales representative / consultant résumés in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t see a job opening you were hoping for? We are always interested in hearing from intelligent, creative and quality-centric creative individuals. Feel free to send us your résumé:
c/o Reed Art and Imaging
8000 West Colfax Ave.
Lakewood, Colorado 80214